Thursday 21 November 2013

5 'Upworthy' Moments from BMGF

One of the up and coming viral content sharing websites is Upworthy. As the name of the website suggests, Upworthy only shares videos which are meaningful, positive and have a vision. 

After my discovery a few weeks ago, I have been constantly sucked into the website's content. However this week I was delighted to see the 'All 7 Billion' series which is presented by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The series aims to focus on videos associated with Global Health and poverty. 


Therefore I thought I would share my 5 favourite videos so far: 



All Right, Internet, You Got Me. I'm Inspired By This Dude.


A 3-Minute, Totally Fascinating Video About Birth Rates. I’m Not Kidding.



Why You Can't Always Blame Parents When Their Kids Eat Fast Food

No comments:

Post a Comment